Unleash Potential With The XD80 PCIe Gen3x4 SSD
Taipei, Taiwan – April 19th, 2021 – Silicon Power (SP) is releasing its latest PCIe Gen3x4 SSD, the XD80, available in massive storage capacities up to 2TB. It is the ideal solution for performance enthusiasts building custom gaming rigs or desktops.
Speed Ahead Of The Competition
Featuring SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the XD80 peels rubber with blazing read/write speeds up to 3,400/3,000MB/s, respectively. Its high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface leaves traditional SATA III SSDs behind in the dust, giving hardcore gamers the competitive edge they need to secure the win.
Eliminate Lag While Keeping It Cool
With NVMe 1.3 support, the XD80 delivers higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption for the smoothest gameplay without any lag. The durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management. In fact, compared to SSDs without a heatsink, the XD80 keeps temperatures as much as 20% lower, maintaining its stability.
● PCIe Gen3x4 interface with read speeds up to 3,400MB/s and write speeds up to 3,000MB/s
● Durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management with temperatures up to 20% lower than SSDs without a heatsink
● Ideal for performance enthusiasts building custom gaming rigs or desktops
● NVMe 1.3 support allows for higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption
● Available in massive storage capacity options ranging from 256GB to 2TB
● Supports SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
● Supports RAID engine technology for enhanced data integrity and stability
● Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops and small form factor PC systems
● Capacity: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
● Dimensions: 22.0mm x 80.0mm x 4.75mm
● Weight: 11g
● Performance Read (max.): up to 3,400MB/s*
● Performance Write (max.): up to 3,000MB/s*
● Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
● Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
● MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
● Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
● Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
● Warranty: 5 years
● System Requirements: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
● Note: Please check that this product can fit in the desired memory slot position before making a purchase.
*Performance read/write varies by system performance (such as hardware, software, and interface mode) and capacity