Level Up With The UD85 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD
Taipei, Taiwan – January 16th, 2022 – Silicon Power releases the new UD85, the perfect entry-level, budget-friendly choice for those looking to make the switch to the latest generation of PCIe interface.
Upgrade Your Productivity
The UD85 is the perfect introduction to the power of PCIe 4.0. With support for NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology, you'll get uninterrupted productivity via higher performance and lower latency for seamless execution across applications.
Speed Up Your Efficiency
The UD85 delivers a fast and smooth experience with read speeds up to 3,600MB/s and write speeds up to 2,800MB/s. It achieves improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance with support for SLC Caching.
Do More With 2TB For Less
The UD85 is all about value: it's available in large storage capacities up to 2TB with an affordable price tag. Get all the space you need for applications, documents, photos, and videos without breaking the bank.
● PCIe Gen 4x4 interface with read speeds up to 3,600MB/s and write speeds up to 2,800MB/s
● Supports NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) for higher performance and lower latency
● 3D NAND technology allows for dense storage in a compact design
● Available in a range of large storage capacity options: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB and 2TB
● Supports low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access
● Supports SLC Caching to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
● Supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure
● Built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity
● Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
● Capacity: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
● Dimensions: 22.0mm x 80.0mm x 3.5mm
● Weight: 8g
● Performance Read (max.): up to 3,600MB/s*
● Performance Write (max.): up to 2,800MB/s*
● Interface: PCIe Gen 4x4
● Shock Resistance: 1500g/0.5ms
● MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
● Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
● Certification: CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
● Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
● System Requirements: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11
*Performance read/write varies by system performance (such as hardware, software, and interface mode) and capacity