The New Blaze B07 UFD Saves It In A Flash
Taipei, Taiwan – May 13th, 2022 – In an era where hand sanitizing and other health precautions have become the norm, Silicon Power (SP) is releasing a new USB flash drive with bactericidal properties.
More Power With USB 3.2 Gen 1
The Blaze B07 Type-A USB flash drive is equipped with a USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, which allows for speedy data transfers up to 5 Gbps. On top of that, with up to 256GB of storage capacity, you'll have more than enough space to take what you need with you.
Stores Data, Not Germs
Safety and hygiene are a top priority for the Blaze B07. A laboratory-certified antibacterial coating protects the drive and – most importantly – its users from germs. This is especially useful when sharing the drive with friends or with coworkers in an office environment.
● Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface allows for speedy data transfers up to 5 Gbps
● Instant storage expansion up to 256GB capacity
● Laboratory-certified antibacterial coating protects the drive and its users from germs
● True Plug & Play Technology eliminates the need for external power
● Detachable cap protects the USB connector when not in use
● Built-in straphole design for easy attachment to keychains or bags
● Recuva File Recovery allows for recovery of erased files, such as digital photos, documents, songs, and videos
● Free SP Widget software available for download for backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
● Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
● Dimensions: 54.6mm x 18.9mm x 10.4mm
● Weight: 8.7g
● Color: Black
● Material: Plastic
● Interface: Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible)
● OS Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.3.X and above, Linux 2.6.X and above
● Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
● Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, UKCA, KC
● Warranty: 5 years limited warranty