SP/Silicon Power Announces a 1TB Upgrade on the USB 3.0 Ultra-Slim Portable Hard Drive Diamond D20
SP/Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions today is proud to announce a capacity upgrade on its Ultra-Slim portable hard drive – Diamond D20. With the capacity boost to one terabyte, Diamond D20 does not compromise on its size and still retains its compact design. With the built-in 7mm slim hard drive, D20 is able to keep its slender style while having more storage spaces for data and files.
Featuring a solid aluminum metal structure and the anti-scratch surface, SP Diamond D20 provides sturdy protection against fingerprints and scratches from day to day use, and it also creates a new sense of digital revolution for the portable storage experience. D20’s exquisite design has won the award of “Computex d&i Awards 2013”, organized by TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council) and iF (International Forum Design GmbH), and was immediately recognized by users from all over the world.
Combining with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface and slim structure, D20 is the ideal selection for those who are looking for portability and maximum performance. SP D20 Ultra-Slim portable hard drive also comes with the SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 3 year warranty. For more information, please visit the official website at www.silicon-power.com.
Diamond D20 Product Features
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Ultra-Slim and light-weighted design for easy carrying
- Solid aluminum metal structure and scratch resistant surface
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- New version of SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions (256-bit AES file & folder encryption)
Diamond D20 Product Specifications
- Dimensions：116.5 x 78 x 10.5 mm
- Capacity：500GB, 1TB
- Standard Compliance：USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Data Transfer Rates：Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode)
Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power Supply：DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Supported Operating Systems：Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Three-year warranty
About SP (Silicon Power)
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, SP has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world’s leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers SP holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For SP, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.