Give Your Performance a Boost with the New PCIe Gen3x4
Taipei, Taiwan – October 14th, 2019 – The new P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn't skimp on performance. It's designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, read speeds up to 2,200 MB/s, and write speeds up to 1,600 MB/s, this SSD is anything but basic.
Optimum Performance from NVMe 1.3 and HMB
The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It's this teamwork that provides optimum performance.
Your Data in Good Hands
The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability.
Are you ready to give your performance a boost?
● PCIe Gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
● Massive storage capacity options up to 2TB
● LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
● Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
● Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
● Capacity: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
● Dimensions: 22.0mm x 80.0mm x 3.5mm
● Weight: 8g
● Performance Read (max.): up to 2,200 MB/s
● Performance Write (max.): up to 1,600 MB/s
● Interface: PCIe Gen3X4
● Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
● MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
● Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
● Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
● Warranty: 5 years
● System requirements: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10