SP/Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions today presents the latest design and extra rugged USB 3.0 portable hard drive – Armor A30. Instead of building with rigid and rectangular edges, A30 incorporates an ergonomically streamline design, allowing users to hold and operate at ease. Topping up with its refreshing colors and ultra-speed transfer rate, the military-grade shockproof A30 suited perfectly for travelers, sport enthusiasts, and businessperson on the go.
Military-Grade Shockproof Protection
SP Armor A30 is comprised of a shock-resistant silica gel, building from the internal structure to the exterior, adding an extra shield to withstand crushes and shocks. In order to provide superior protection, A30 also incorporates an internal suspension system, without risking a chance of losing important data. Furthermore, Armor A30 has passed the test in compliance with stringent US military MIL-STD-810G (transit drop test), giving users a full range of protection when dealing with toughest conditions.
Tougher and Edgier
Armor A30 features a distinguished hexagonal pattern covering over the surface, which makes A30 more durable to any scratches or fractions while using on a daily basis. In addition, the bulging silica gels, which are symmetrically built on the outer case, transform into exterior slots for cable to store and wrap around the case. This brilliant design offers an ideal storage solution and practicality.
In terms of performance, Armor A30 is equipped with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, presenting a powerful performance with maximum protection, and is available in 500GB and 1TB. The Armor series comes with SP exclusive, free SP Widget download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 3 year warranty.
For more information, please visit the official website at www.silicon-power.com.
Armor A30 Product Features
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Meet the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), including specific height free fall test (122cm).
- Cable carry design
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Easy Plug in and use - no external adapter required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
Armor A30 Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 87.5 x 134 x 18.6 mm
- Weight: 181g
- Standard Compliance: USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Data Transfer Rates: Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode); Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.8 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Operating Temperature: 5℃~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~ 70℃
- Capacity: 500GB, 1TB
- Color: Black, White
About SP (Silicon Power)
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, SP has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world’s leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers SP holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For SP, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.